Sleep Advice

Wednesday 14 March 2012

Satisfaction for the Soul

I love reading something, sharing something with a friend, or creating something that gives me a deeply satisfying feeling - it just warms the cockles of my heart!

One of my very good friends, once a colleague in mainstream primary, then we shared our time pregnant together with our boys being born 3 weeks apart, and the same person who convinced me that Steiner Early Childhood Care was a wonderful option, shared with me one of the websites that inspires her daily routines (rhythms at home with her now three children). 

It is  




I have only spent a few minutes reading the articles but I felt so revived after looking at the website.  It's a pity its northern hemisphere, but still easy enough to find seasonal activities, and celebrations.  I really liked the article on Birthday Traditions, and I will begin to create these for our children too.

That's all for now, will post again soon with a preview of a product we are hoping to stock from Australia to help our little ones with toilet training.

Enjoy your reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment